Every woman wants to look beautiful and wants to be appreciated by others for her fashion sense and makeup. We all get inspired by others also and want to look like them. But, what is required on our part, is to be careful and understand what suits us, so ladies, next time, when you are going out, take care to avoid these mistakes:
1. Occasion: Always choose your dress according to the occasion and weather. If it’s a close family function, heavy makeup, jewelry, and fancy outfits look good. But, if it’s your husband’s friend’s wedding, tone it down to avoid looking overdressed.
2. Celebrity Style: We are inspired by celebrities and their sense of style. At times, we want to dress up exactly like them and forget whether it will suit our body or not. At the end, we may end up looking bulky. The dress just does not suit our body. Focus on selecting an outfit that suits your body type and can enhance your curves.
3. Jewelry: Women also tend to wear a lot of jewelry on marriages and other functions. Remember, it is not necessary to be heavily decked-out always. While deciding on jewelry, consider your outfit, hairdo, and makeup. If you are already wearing a heavy outfit, make sure to balance it with suitable jewelry.
4. Make-up: Always do your make up according to the weather and time of day. If the event is in the summer or during the day, opt for a light and waterproof makeup and if you are going out at night, bright is good.
5. Footwear: Choose footwear that is stylish but, comfortable at the same time. If we are not comfortable while standing and walking, our whole personality will lose its charm. So, give comfort equal importance while dressing up.
6. Rehearse: If you are doubtful about your style and look, you can always have a rehearsal to check if the makeup, hairdo, clothes, and accessories suit you or not.
7. Comfort: If you feel that you will be uncomfortable or you will not be able to carry the clothes, the makeup, or the look well, rethink your decision. Many people make this mistake and the discomfort shows on the face and in their behavior.
8. Smile: Do not forget to wear that million-dollar smile and be confident. It will automatically make you look beautiful.
There is no harm in wanting to look beautiful and glamorous. But, we also need to be sure of what we are wearing. The wrong dress, makeup or jewelry can spoil the whole look. Remember, wear what you look good in, know what suits you and take input from your family and friends. You will definitely ROCK THE SHOW!!!!