There can be a general opinion that adults or teens influenced with acne. In actual it is not true at all there isn’t any specific age category that does not always have risks of acne breakouts. The infant’s, as well as the newborns, may likewise be impacted with acne. Yes, baby acne is the most common condition that parents alarmed at once in their life!
Baby acne is the condition of acne that looks around your infant’s skin; it is the tiny red or white bumps which generally develop on baby’s face or body. Babyface skin is too sensitive that’s why parents mostly alarmed by baby acne on face. Baby acne additionally called infant acne and clinically said to or referred to as neonatal acne.
In this article, you will become to know about baby acne treatment, but before that, you need to know more about baby acne!
What Causes Baby Acne?
According to optimistic studies, there isn’t some legit answer behind this question. But few studies recommend that it is caused due to the following:
- Maternal or Infant (Hormones)
- Imbalance of probiotics
- Medications and Viral illnesses
Many parents frequently ask the very common question about how exactly to know whether it’s baby acne or rash or something else on the skin of the baby. Baby acne can normally be identified on sight and there is no more particular testing will become necessary.
How Long Does Baby Acne Last?
Baby acne is temporary and will go away within a few times. Normally, these breakouts will take 2 to 3 months to completely disappear. Being a parent, you are responsible to keep your baby’s skin clean and dry. You need to pay more attention to your little angel to clear it before long.
Types of Baby Acne or Rash:
- Baby Eczema
- Cradle Cap
- Heat Rash
- Mongolian spots
Now, it’s time to unfold the question of how to get rid of baby acne. Well, give a read to this content to know some tested and natural remedies for baby acne treatment. The legitimate source of 100homeremedies.com provided detailed information about natural treatment of acne.
How to Get Rid of Baby Acne – The Natural Remedies:
These remedies help you to get rid of the infant’s acne very quickly:
Coconut Oil for Baby Acne Treatment:
Coconut oil is with ultra-hydrating nature that helps to moisturize baby’s skin and readily reached deeper layers of skin. Its anti-bacterial properties will kill the bacterium and help in diminishing the infant’s acne!
What You Have to Do:
- First of all, there is a need to wash the infant’s face using mild natural soap
- Then, dry the baby face with the soft fabric
- Once done, dip a cotton ball into coconut oil and cover the baby acne with the little layer of coconut oil
- You should apply this ultra-hydrating oil maximum 3 times every day until the acne goes away
Cornstarch to Treat Baby Acne:
Cornstarch is the ingredient that has natural drying properties; this kitchen item helps to absorb any excess oil from the baby’s skin.
What You Have to Do:
- Get an empty bowl, include a small amount of cornstarch and water, mix very well until it turns into a thick paste
- Before applying this mixture you ought to face baby face with mild soap
- Then, you have to apply a thin layer of the cornstarch paste on the baby acne using your fingertips
- Once done, then you have to wait for maximum for 45 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water
- After that, get a towel to pat the face
- You have to apply cornstarch paste once a day to get rid of tiny bumps
Breast Milk for Baby Acne Treatment:
Breast milk is tremendously best for treating baby acne. Sound strange, right? Breast milk contains lauric acid that helps to combat with germs that causes acne and it also moisturizes the skin. Moreover, it is rich in omega-3-fatty acids, glyconutrients through which you can easily get rid of infant’s acne. Keep reading to know how you have to use breast milk to fade baby acne.
What You Have to Do:
- First of all, you have to rinse your infant’s face with water and milk soap
- Then, you have to express the little amount of breast milk into an empty container
- Then, get a cotton pad and pour a few drops of breast milk on it, and apply directly on the affected skin
- Once done, you ought to wait for 15 minutes
- You should apply breast milk on baby acne several times a day or until you see the difference!
The Things You Can Do:
There are a few things that you have to do to keep the skin as healthy as possible:
Keep Your Baby’s Face Clean:
You ought to wash baby’s face daily with lukewarm water. You can use mild soap, milk soap, and Fragrance-free products to wash baby’s face
Avoid Harsh Products:
Stay away from scented soaps, bubble bath, or other types of soaps that are with high chemicals. And never apply the products that contain retinoids, which are related to vitamin A, or erythromycin.
Skip The Lotions:
Remember that lotions and creams are suitable for adults not for babies, it may aggravate the baby’s skin and make the breakout worse.
Skip the process of scrubbing, when you scrub the baby’s skin using towel it can aggravate the skin, you just have to gently rub a damp cloth over the entire face in a circular direction.
There is no need to pinching or squeezing the tiny bumps. If you do so, then it irritates the infant’s skin badly and may worsen the problem.
Typically, baby acne is harmless and there are no side effects of these breakouts. If you left it untreated it can quickly resolve on its own.
Follow the above ways and say goodbye to those tiny red breakouts. Good Luck!