The market has diversified brands and options for Wireless Microphone, buyers have to gather some adequate details about the pros and cons of different models of wireless microphone. Initially, there should be aware of their own requirement before purchasing a product.
Choosing a right wireless microphone in the market is a difficult task in the existing scenario due to different variations in the models available in the market. A microphone usage in our society has been seen on many occasions and those are handled by singers, public announcers, politicians, musicians, and educators and so on.
Why should I buy Wireless Microphone if the wired microphone is prevalent?
Wired microphones have certain space constraints for the users as it would not allow the buyers to roam freely. it is clear that the technology has been developing within a short span of time. This is applicable to all electronic devices that include a wireless mouse, keyboard, earphones and so on.
Basically, the two major components of a wireless microphone as follows:
- A transmitter that converts the audio signal into a radio signal
- A receiver that converts radio signal into an audio signal.
This article explains notable aspects of reputed models with respect to its battery, make, application and others so that a buyer can select the best one according to his/her need.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a microphone model covered in this article shall make users to select the Best wireless microphone.
Shure SLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter along with SM58 microphone H5
The major features of the model involve the following aspects:
- Interchangeable microphone cartridge.
- Time showing LCD Display at the back.
- SLX system that is easily installable and has an Auto frequency setup and Auto Transmitter setup i.e., Synchronisation of Transmitter with a receiver at the other end takes place automatically.
- 20 suitable systems in a specified frequency range can be supported.
- 3 stage battery fuel gauge and rechargeable battery lasting up to 8 hours.
- The size of the microphone is 10” x 2” and it operates at a minimum power of fewer than 50 Watts.
The microphone model is the most suitable for singers who opt for a quality and clarity model. Also, it is the best for conducting public events and big functions.
Sennheiser EW 135 G3-A-US handheld cardioid EW system
Musicians play different genres of music in a concert and there occurs a need for dealing with music versatility. It is considered to be the best one for Karaoke host. Professional musicians, DJs, and public entertainers opt for this model due to the following points. Regarding the structure of the mic., it is made of metal casing so that rough handling is possible and works for a long term.
- HDX compander for crystal sound.
- Equalizer and Soundcheck mode enabled.
- Audio Frequency range supporting up to 12 frequencies compared to ordinary microphones.
- Auto-Lock function prevents users to make mistakes unknowingly.
- battery indicator of 4 stage.
- Cartridge recharge can be done even though it is attached to a transmitter.
A demerit noted is that the microphone is not provided with a carrying case.
GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF Microphone System
Compared to other models, the microphone model has a quite low price. For professionals and business people who need a model with a minimum operating frequency range against the prolong use and versatile use of a microphone as in the case of musicians, singers, and public events.
The amazing benefits identified in buying this model are briefed below:
- Can make up to 100 selectable frequencies
- 30 Mics and 15 receivers can be added simultaneously in this system
- Auto synchronization of Transmitter and receiver as noticed in many models.
- BackLit LCD Display shows mute status, frequency, and RF / AF level.
- High-frequency range up to 600 feet
The problem with dropouts was noticed after its prolonged use.
SamsonConcert 99 Handheld Wireless System- D Band
This well-known Samson model is a handheld wireless microphone. Samson model highlights are listed below:
- With 80 available channels, the receiver can be connected.
- Auto scan frequency selection as noticed in recent days models.
- AC adapter in kit and AA batteries that can run for 8 hours
- For reducing interference, RF diversity is enabled.
- For avoiding interference from wireless routers, UHF frequency band is used.
- D-Band and K-Band Frequency models are available
- The metal body is easily removable and it’s 1/4 – wave antenna is the highlight
- 100 meters range is less for the cost.
Stage performers who perform different and versatile music styles, educators in front of a large crowd and gyms instructors and public announcement.