WooCommerce is an open-source and free plugin for WordPress which is used to make a regular website to an eCommerce portal. Through this plugin, you can build your business website and allow the customers to shop online from your website. WooCommerce plugin is good for business whether you have a small and large shop. It’s working well and create a reliable platform for the customers. If you using WooCommerce plugin then there is no need for code to arrange inventory because all inventory arrangement is in a proper manner. Many business owners are confused that “how to use WooCommerce Inventory Management?”. Here you can get the solution to this query.
To manage the Inventory is of major importance in maintaining the functionality of an online store. This is something that needs to be constantly Updation as you have to refill the stock, deal with backorder, and so on while running out of stock. But you can avoid all these things with the help of managing inventory time and WooCommerce helps with your inventory management system which is the simplest way to manage your store’s inventory.
The good news is that there are many great tools integrated with WooCommerce to consider for managing your list. We have moved into an era that we believe is the best inventory management tool currently available, providing an even more luxurious and enjoyable experience to your business. If you want to manage your inventory then keep reading to find the best solution.
6 Best Inventory Management WordPress Plugins for WooCommerce
These are following the inventory management plugins for WooCommerce:
- WooCommerce Out of Stock! Manager,
- Stock Synchronization for WooCommerce,
- ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce,
- WP Inventory Manager,
- WooCommerce Availability Notifications,
- WooCommerce Product Stock Manager,
1. WooCommerce POS (Product Out Of Stock)
It is a powerful and flexible plugin for WordPress inventory. The Purchase Order Management section of this plugin is impeccable, you have a very good understanding of stock adjustments. You can set a minimum limit for the stock price at which a purchase order will be automatically created. This will ensure that you do not miss a sale as the product is out of stock.
- Email Notification,
- Set Limit,
- Configure a default warning value for products,
2. Stock Synchronization
If you have multi-channel for your inventory then let you synchronize your inventory WooCommerce with your external inventory file through the stock synchronization. Synchronize your inventory by automatically updating your stock volume from an external inventory file. It synchronizes products based on SKU. Therefore, the plugin finds the SKU in a .csv file and updates your stock when your product has a unique SKU.
- Compatible with diverse products,
- Daily, twice daily or hourly updates,
- Synchronize your stock information,
- Works with files that require credentials,
3. ATUM Inventory Management
ATUM is a very strong stock management platform. With their WordPress plugin, you can add a business-friendly interface to your existing site. When you install ATUM you will probably forget all about the product menu and the new ATUM screen gives you a more practical view of their products. Therefore, you can ensure that your inventory always lasts. This is one of the richest feature WordPress inventory plugins found in my review process.
- One page updating,
- With stock export data export,
- Inventory statistics,
- New product category filters,
- Additional drop-down filters,
4. WP Inventory Manager
The WP Inventory Manager plugin is like a shopping cart. You can manage your website inventory and also display it on your website if you want. A free version of this plugin provides you basic tools as per your need. You can use this plugin such as Mac Safari, Mac Chrome, PC Safari, Mac Firefox, PC ie7, and iPad Safari. You can manage or store the item easily because there is no limitation. These facilities of this plugin make stock management easier.
- Fully customizable label,
- Uses separate database tables for faster database access,
- The template system makes customization easy,
- Set permissions to add or edit items,
- Supports multiple categories,
- A developer is friendly with hooks, filters and utility functions,
5. WooCoomerce Availability Notifications
It helps to customize stock availability notifications for the in-stock, low-stock, back-orders, and out-of-stock. This helps to determine customer expectations for the current availability for each of your products.
- Product Bulk edit,
- Customize your products,
- Product Instant edit,
- Variations edit,
- Supports WPML – Compatibility,
6. WooCommerce Product Stock Manager
It allows you to manage your product stock and variable on the screen. By using the WooCommerce product stock manager plugin you will have a good interface to customize your products in a good manner. Variation of the products depends on their stock assets which help to remember the availability of product stocks.
- Manage Product Quantity,
- The product can be shortened by the product ID or name,
- You can set the product title, sale worth, inventory, and SKU for every product.