Are you currently suffering intense bodily pain? This ailment can definitely become a hardship because it can prevent you from performing your daily activities. General populations often state that trying to comply with their duties while dealing with pain is extremely difficult. Imagine working and taking care of your loved ones while suffering excruciating pain. Sounds like a nightmare, right? The truth is that you’ll need to find a proper solution to this issue.
During these difficult times, we sympathize with you because we understand the degree of discomfort that you are in. When people start experiencing aches in their bodies, they may start feeling weakness and numbness in their limbs.
Having said that, any type of body pain is triggered by an underlying health condition. Aches may result from previous injuries or diseases, and it is important to seek immediate medical attention in hopes of effectively treating your ailments.
At this time, you may be considering that you will have to invest thousands of dollars in order to seek the relief that you’re in need of. You may even think that the only way is through invasive surgeries and potent narcotics. However, we would like to tell you otherwise. By seeking chiropractic care in South Florida, you will receive the best medical attention in the state of Florida.
We urge you to join us in reading this article so that you can learn different types of bodily pain and how chiropractic care can treat them.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic medicine is a medical science that mainly focuses on treating ailments related to the musculoskeletal system. Several health conditions may be caused by damages to the musculoskeletal system, and by healing the ailments related to this body function, other afflictions will be effectively cured.
Chiropractors are experts in musculoskeletal and nervous systems. They receive at least six to seven years of post-secondary academic and clinical education. They are trained to evaluate, diagnose, recommend, and deliver effective treatment plans that take care of conditions affecting these systems.
These treatment plans are tailored for your specific needs. In other words, you will be treated according to your age, height, and type of pain. A chiropractor’s education also includes training in radiology, pain management, prescribed exercise, and rehabilitation.
Additionally, chiropractors will examine your spine and utilize imaging devices that will identify what affliction you are suffering from. After diagnosing your ailment, chiropractors will determine what is triggering your pain. So, in order to receive proper treatment and facilitate the healing process, it is important to be aware of the different types of body pain as well as how they are provoked.
Most Common Types of Body Pain Reported in South Florida
Back pain: This ailment can be deeply uncomfortable and has the ability to negatively affect your body functions if it is not taken care of. Here are the main causes of back pain:
- Muscle strains. Strains usually affect the lower back and may result from not warming up before exercising, receiving impacts to the back, and carrying heavy objects.
- Sciatica refers to damage in the sciatic nerve. This ailment is often caused by a herniated disk or injuries to the hips, buttocks, and back.
- Spondylolysis occurs when there are fractures in vertebrae. Fractures can be caused by falls or age-related diseases such as osteoporosis, which causes loss of calcium in bones.
Neck pain: Aches in the neck can be unbearable, especially when trying to get some rest. This condition is tied to damages in the soft tissues surrounding the neck.
- Neck strains are often caused by poor postures and sleeping habits. Also, constantly hunching over electronic devices will lead to muscle injuries in ligaments and tendons in the neck.
- Whiplash injuries occur when a strong force causes the neck to perform extreme random movements.
- Neck fractures may result from receiving extreme impacts in the neck.
Hip pain: Depending on their cause, aches in the hip may range from mild to severe. Furthermore, ailments affecting the hips can impede you from walking and even standing up.
- Injuries in joints can occur by receiving impacts in the buttocks and lower back.
- Osteoarthritis causes the hip bones to deteriorate and wear off as time progresses.
- A hip flexor strain results from overstretching hip muscles and tendons.
Benefits of Chiropractic Medicine in South Florida
- Displaced vertebrae may apply pressure on your nerves. As a result, you will begin experiencing bodily pain in different areas of your body. Chiropractors offer manual adjustments and spinal manipulation that will align vertebrae back into their natural position. These adjustments will, indeed, decrease pain and inflammation.
- Chiropractic care’s purpose is to naturally treat health conditions. For that reason, you will not need surgeries nor medications.
- Chiropractors work alongside physiotherapists. By attending physical therapy, you will restore strength and flexibility in your affected limbs. Also, these exercises are tailored for your specific needs.
- Ultrasound therapy is focused on treating ailments affecting soft tissues. If you suffered strains or tears, ultrasound therapy would be the most effective solution available.
Get Chiropractic Care in South Florida at This Moment!
We would desire to thank you for taking the time to read this article. This information has been brought to you by the best chiropractic offices in South Florida. We assume that you are now more knowledgeable about what can cause bodily pain, as well as how chiropractic care in South Florida can nurse you back to health. So, we urge you to stop hesitating and contact a chiropractor right now!