Voice continues to be an essential part of any business’ communication needs. While the cloud has tuned in many complicated phone functions, it can currently host an exceeded amount of advanced features easier, quicker and cheaper way. However, a hosted voice allows you to run and manage calls from any device, any niche in the world; with internet access. When you wonder, how hosted voice solutions can grow your business and its areas, we outline the top reasons why your business may need a hosted voice solution.
1. Small companies- winning big corporate clients summon a tricky deal. To acquire their trust, you will have to prove your firm’s credibility and integrity. This is precisely what one of the hosted voice features avows. You can create a Non-Geographic Number (NGN) which can be set to a landline number with a specific geographic code of your choice. It subsequently lets you position your business in alliance with your target audience.
2. Sales teams- sales are to businesses, like oxygen is to humans. All peoples who are engaged in any business can relate this. In its absence, the business will suffocate and die. One would like to consider that we’re living in a modern digital world where most sales happen online, what is the further need to pick up the phone. Well, that’s the wrong way to think. Over the call, the salesperson can brief customers more accurately about their product and service. Also, it sounds more professional when you utter complex services of your business straightforwardly. A scientifically engineered hosted voice solution with intimidating options such as call monitoring and recording can be used for training purposes, shared lines and answering rules. It is also extensively useful for the sales team when they need to track inbound and outbound calls by looking at call statistics. Overall, it enhances the functionality level of the sales team.
3. Global business- since the globalization is scattering on the macro level, all-sized companies are operating on an international spectrum. This is making the brands behave not less than a rebellious person. They are playing it opposing the rules, asking for more cost-effective, more reliable and international solutions to settle with them. Hosted voice is the on-premise solution to hosting everything in the cloud. With them, automatic divers can be set up for areas within specific time zones during off- office hours.
4. Flexible workers- having flexible employees is bliss. While having them, you don’t need other resources. The past contains different examples of employees who wanted to shift to a flexible working environment. To do so, they were compelled to set up a VPN connection or rely on a poor internet connection to communicate via VoIP. But these days, a hosted voice has got it all covered for such employees. It helps you connect to any device in any location with a click of a button and with the incredible audio quality like your office desk phone. If you are working from a mobile or tablet, the customer can receive the same professional experience by optimizing the same features that are integrated on their office phones. For example, Quality of Service (QoS) technology can be implemented to recognize when you are using VoIP and provide you priority bandwidth on your network, making you receive crystal clear audio every time.
Get To Know The Top VoIP Providers Of 2019
Here we have narrowed it down best cloud voice providers to help you hand-pick the right solution.
1. RingCentral Office
An easily accessible cloud-based solution that offers unlimited users, toll-free/local number, 1,000 toll-free minutes, four people video conferencing and unlimited internet fax. Founded in 1999, RingCentral is a perfect collaboration solution for business. Some of its essential features include auto attendant and automatic call recording. However, the higher corporate tiers strive for this solution more for a considerable number of extra features.
- User- Friendly
- Choice of price plans
- Lower plans very basic
2. 8×8 X Series Cloud Service
Most handy VoIP solution. 8×8 Inc is mainly popular in delivering cloud communications and customer engagement solutions. These cater small, medium to enterprise business and their basic features include unlimited calling within 14 countries, phone number, extension dialing, voicemail, auto-attendant, call recording, call queues, mobile/desktop apps, team messaging, unlimited internet faxing, 1GB media storage,100 participants and analytics essentials. The system also integrates with Office 365, G-suite, Outlook, NetSuite, Salesforce and ZenDesk. The system is inexplicably easy to set up and can suit the most discerning user needs.
- Great variety of features
- Competitive pricing
- Easy setup
3. Envoi Networks
Envoi Networks office headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia excels in a Hosted Cloud-based system that encompasses affordability, scalability, ease of use and mobility. All of its tools are 100% guaranteed to help runs all types of businesses efficiently. Their solutions build around detailed call analytics allows you to evaluate your call volume so you can efficiently manage your calls using their Intelligent Call Routing features. They tirelessly deliver expert solutions which are designed specifically to your needs such as Call Recording, Conference Bridging, Call Center/Call Queuing, Unlimited Telephone Lines and many other features, all at NO EXTRA COST!
Please view EnVoip’s Enterprise Hosted PBX full feature list below
- Exceptional customer experience
- Extra support even if it’s a “No-profit” situation
- Additional features
- Knowledgeable and courteous staff
4. MitelMiCloud Business
Generally, a long-running provider of VoIP services. Mitel Networks Corporation craft unified communications solutions for business. These include PBX features, collaboration, call routing, and conferencing, personal agent queuing and reporting. It’s ‘Premier’ package is said to be truly competitive than other VoIP providers. It includes extras such as CRM integration, call recording, outbound dialler, callbacks, skills, and priority routing. MitelMiCloud endures solutions that could link your cell number to your work extension; implements hold music and voicemails can be transcribed and emailed to you.
Other standard features include auto attendant, rerouting, call forwarding, call holding and call parking.
- CRM integration
- Mobile application
The highly affordable cloud VoIP provider. Dialpad founded in 2012 in a short time has become the premium option for its video and audio-conferencing software. The hosted voice solution it allows you to implement includes toll-free numbers, unlimited calling in US/Canada, call forwarding, call controls, HD video calling, call waiting, voicemail greeting, unlimited, SMS, MMS, group texting US and Canada. Additionally, the company itself offers you the 24/5 days support, international numbers, international offices in over 40 countries, multiple offices supported, Zendesk, Salesforce, and Slack integration.
- 30-day free trial
- 24/7 support on Enterprise plan
These are your business ready-to-use hosted voice solutions that suit your needs, pocket and most importantly, regulate a recurring revenue stream.