Mobile marketing has taken a surge in the past few years. It is due to its ability to reach anywhere in the world within seconds. It has become the best mode of contact for businesses across the globe. This is the reason why It has been adopted as an excellent marketing strategy by most of the companies around the world.
However, the question is, what is so special about its role in marketing?
Well, gone are days when mobile phones are used to communicate with family, friends, and relatives. These days in the age of digital electronics, mobile phones are acting as mini computers. It means with an assembly of high-speed processors; they can perform almost all tasks of a computer.
That means a mobile phone is capable of performing digital or online marketing of almost any level.
Moreover, when it is combined with other services like Android push notifications or iOS push notifications. Their ability to put an impact on the user further increases.
Well, to make it easier for you, let us discuss in detail, what are the Compelling Reasons to Invest in Mobile Marketing?
- Push Notifications: One of the main reasons to invest in mobile marketing is their easy integration with push notifications. These personalized and targeted rich media messages are highly valuable for businesses. They can reach the audience within seconds, with just a single click.
They further motivate the user to take immediate action. It does not signify whether the user is currently doing an Android platform or iOS platform. These works on both platforms and provide service in the form of Android push notifications and iOS push notifications.
These push notifications are auto-generated and auto-triggered. It means they can engage customers in your platform with minimum efforts. This will ultimately increase sales and helps to expand the business.
- Mobile video marketing: In a recent survey, it is found that 87% of marketing professionals are using video as a prime marketing tool. This means video marketing is providing considerable benefits to businesses.
But things that need to be considered is, how these videos are accessed by people?
Obviously, through mobile devices, in most cases. Mobile remains with the people for a whole period of time. It means if you are using mobile video marketing, the chances the high that the user will go for a complete video and take immediate action. This will help you to promote your business on a mass level. It will provide you maximum benefits with minimum efforts. Hence, a good ROI.
- The real app experience: More than half of the world population owns a mobile. This means they are using mobile apps on a large scale. These days apps are not only a source of selling products or services. These help to establish a unique connection between a business and a customer.
Apps provide the ability to engage users on a higher and more personalized level. This helps to generate loyalty and advocacy for a brand. This means a business can proliferate by providing a good user experience through mobile apps.
- Social media marketing: Currently, there are more than 3.5 billion daily active social media users. This equates to more than 45% of the total world population. Most of this population uses mobile phones to access social media on a regular basis.
It means a larger platform for mobile marketing. This is the reason why Facebook ads are more common these days. A wisely prepared strategy can give a boost to your mobile marketing campaign on social media.
- Provides powerful insights: Data Management Platforms (DMP) play a crucial role in increasing mobile marketing efforts. They allow you to manage your add spent, targeting, and measurements across various mobile platforms. It helps you to build a sophisticated audience segment. They also provide you an ability to scale with third-party data.
It means you can easily connect audience interactions across various mobile and desktop touchpoints. This will help you to generate revealing audience analytics. It will further help you with your sales.
Conclusion: Mobile marketing has proven to be a boon for marketing professionals. It really makes their task easy. Now, there is no need to invest in traditional marketing on a large scale. Mobile marketing provides an easy and economical way to take a brand to every corner of the world.